Mine, of course, is Auggie... since he's all I've got.
For now.

The group for this project is on Flickr, so I have a set on Flickr where all of these will be hosted if you'd like to just view all the photos in one go:
52 Weeks of Auggie
I also made a set where I upload a few of the shots that came REALLY close to being "the one" out of all the photos I snapped. I tend to shoot a LOT and only select a few to upload and post anyway, and for this project I narrow it down even further to a handful of photos in the running to be the one photo. These are the few photos that I passed over in favour of the photo shown above. Or, as I call them... The Rejects.
52 Weeks of Auggie - The Rejects
No comments:
Post a Comment