The Auggie Bloggie

We have moved! Please check out our new blog: over here!

November 15, 2010

five year old auggie

now, on the day I was born


the nurses all gathered 'round


and they gazed in wild wonder


at the joy they had found


the head nurse spoke up


said leave this one alone


she could tell right away


that I was bad to the bone


bad to the bone


bad to the bone


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


bad to the bone



I broke a thousand hearts


before I met you


I'll break a thousand more baby


before I am through


I wanna be yours pretty baby


yours and yours alone


I'm here to tell ya honey


that I'm bad to the bone


bad to the bone


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


bad to the bone



I make a rich woman beg


and I'll make a good woman steal


I'll make an old woman blush


and I'll make a young girl squeal


I wanna be yours pretty baby


yours and yours alone


I'm here to tell ya honey


that I'm bad to the bone


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


bad to the bone



now when I walk the streets


kings and queens step aside


every woman I meet


they all stay satisfied


I wanna tell ya pretty baby


what I see I make my own


and I'm here to tell you honey


that I'm bad to the bone


bad to the bone


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


b-b-b-b-bad


whoo, BAD TO THE BONE.



Auggie is five years old today, still a huge brat, and tells me he's nowhere near being done yet. Happy birthday little monster.

No comments: