The Auggie Bloggie

We have moved! Please check out our new blog: over here!

January 20, 2010

Updating Videos

Hey guys! I am currently in the process of re-editing all of the Natural Jumping videos. I decided to actually put all three days of one week into one video rather than have them divided up into three really short videos. So I'm going to be re-uploading a bunch of stuff to YouTube and changing a bunch of the posts here. You can still find all of the posts under the "natural jumping method" tag (click here) and these are the posts I'll be editing. Hopefully I'll get some new posts made, too. It's been a long time since I did any jump chutes with Auggie but hopefully the Midwest will thaw in about a month or so and we can get back to work. I also got some new jumping DVDs from Clean Run for Christmas. This is a different jumping program but I'm hoping I can put all of the knowledge together and really help Auggie learn how to jump safely and efficiently!

I have a LOT of pictures to post here and lots of catching up to do so there may be a flood of posts in the next week or so!

No comments: