I decided to try out some of the yoga poses on my Wii Fit. I did the downward dog a few times because I apparently wasn't doing it right - I was putting too much weight on my feet, the Wii Trainer kept informing me. So finally, about the third time through, I adjusted how I was standing - and viola! That was the correct pose!
...and then HERE COMES AUGGIE wanting to see what's up.
And by "see what's up" I mean that he walked underneath me, looked up
and PROCEEDED TO LICK ALL THE SWEAT OFF MY FACE.
AAUUUGUUGHUHUHHHHHH
So I'm trying to keep a precarious yoga pose, trying to tell him "NO AUGGIE NO" while simultanously trying to avoid opening my mouth and getting a french kiss, and also trying to flail at him a little and get him to knock it off.
I totally failed.
FAIL.
I had told Auggie that I was going to buy a dog yoga book and we could do some yoga, but this was NOT what I had in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment