Yes, I want to play with the frisbee.

This is my frisbee. Mommy got it at TARGET (I think that is a magical land where good things come from) and it was only a dollar. I can tell from the price sticker on the back, plus she told me it was a dollar. It's pretty tasty for a dollar.

I likes to run with it in my mouth.

Okay frisbee is really just like fetch because I don't know how to catch the frisbee in my mouth yet. But it's still pretty fun.

Wheeee!

Okay, frisbee is really hard work. I need a drink now.

Mommy also bought me a new dish for a dollar but she keeps forgetting to bring it outside. So for now I drink from the hose. I like to drink from the hose.

Remind me why I like to drink from the hose again?

This is me in my transformed stage. I turn from regular Auggie into SOGGY AUGGIE.

I'm a really happy dog, if you can't tell by the fact that I smile all the time. And it's a really big, lovely smile.

Now I lay down under the bush to chill for a bit. I like this bush... it's a good place for scratching my butt. Mommy gets kind of misty-eyed whenever I scratch myself in the bush. Apparently, this collie she had named "Happy" (I know a Happy!! But he's not a collie) when she was a kid used to scratch himself in the bush all the time. I don't know why it makes her smile all sad-happy like but it does.

Mama says this is a great shot of me. I totally agree.
I think they're all pretty much great shots though.
No comments:
Post a Comment