Today I bought a DSLR! Canon Rebel XT. The XTi is just a little more camera than I really need, I think, so the XT was the best choice for me.
And it was a sweet deal!
I could kick myself now for not having bought this AGES ago. I think of all the cute photos I snapped with my P&S but had to trash because they were too blurry to really be any good... photos I could have handled with a DSLR!
I came home and took a LOT of pictures with it using pre-programmed settings just so I could try to figure out how to use it. These are only a handful of select favourites from the massive buttload of photos I took!



Funniest Auggie Photo EVER. I think it was a reflex, he must have thought I was going to poke his eye. XD


I wouldn't do agility with Auggie if he didn't so often get this "WHEEEEEE!" expression on his face while doing it. He just loves this stuff so much.


Ignore the water spot on his nose... I got him with the garden hose.

Glamour shot!

Sigh. I love my beautiful little boy.

This is Auggie's favourite outside toy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
No comments:
Post a Comment